It’s pizza time (again)!
We all know that most kids love PIZZA , so here’s an easy homemade pizza activity that they will love just as much. 🍕
For this (recipe) you will need
- Glue stick
- Cream paper (pizza base).
- Red paper (chopped tomatoes)
- White paper (mozzarella)
- Green paper (basil)
Cut out a round base. Add (glue) the chopped tomatoes.
Add (glue) the mozzarella.
When ready, garnish with fresh basil.
Your kids will have fun making this easy homemade (paper) pizza.
Buon appetito. Have fun… 🍕😊
What you can teach with this exercise
- “Do you like pizza?”
- “Let’s make a pizza”.
- “What kind of pizza do you like?”
- “Put the tomatoes on top…”
- “How many slices are there?”
- “Count the slices”
- Pizza base
- Red, Green, White, Cream etc.
Fine motor skills
- Cutting out the round pizza base
- Cutting the slices of pizza
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
This activity is made of paper and glue and in no way is it intended to be eaten.